Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions for the first ICRST is now closed. Those who submitted abstracts can expect to receive email notification by May 20, 2011. Once again, thank you for your ongoing interest in making this an excellent and informative conference.
Guideline for Presentation
- Only the oral presentation that uses your own computer.
- You have 7 minutes for your presentation.
- You have 3 minutes for Q&A time in your presentation.
- Abstract Submission Due – April 30, 2011
- Acceptance Notice – May, 2011
- Click the “Abstract Submission” button below. The submission form will be displayed.
- Complete the entry form and upload files of your abstract.
- Click the “Sumbit” button at the bottom of the page.
- After checking the information displayed, click the “Submit” button to complete your submission.
- An automatic email confirmation with the Submission ID will be sent to the registered email address once you successfully submit your abstract. If you do not receive an e-mail, please contact us.
- To edit your submission, login at the “Edit Entry” with your email address and Submission ID.